The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My weekend in pictures. Took off VS spoiler...replaced...thoughts?

NOS

Hi all,

I finally took off my Veilside rear spoiler and went spoilerless (for a while!) after weeks of grief!

Then my mechanic and I got our hands on a stock spoiler (black) and were going to spray it and fit it white.

When we saw it fitted to the car we decided to leave it black. I think it looks pretty cool seeing as though I am considering putting a black racing stripe down the centre of my car.

What do you think.... spoilerless......black stock spoiler.....or a different spoiler??

Don't do the stripe amigo...PLEASE! lol :)

The black looks alright as a novelty factor but only for a couple of minutes, needs painted white imo or you could pull off spoilerless too. Magic rims, they are very nice indeed bud.

Guest Luke Hero

I dont like the spoilerless look at all.

Id say keep the stock black wing, get a carbon bonnet and paint the center of the front bumper black, that would look bang on.... but maybe thats just me :)

Ive done the no wing route and i think it looks great but so does the o/e wing or the Trd.

Your car is so much better without the v/s on it no matter what else you do :)

The GT500 wing is over the top in my opinion but works on race cars or cars covered in stickers and a lairy paint job :D

When we saw it fitted to the car we decided to leave it black. I think it looks pretty cool seeing as though I am considering putting a black racing stripe down the centre of my car.

Like this? All very A-Team! ;)

attachment.php?attachmentid=109323&d=1272964495

If you had a white TRD spoiler with a carbon, or black blade, then that would definitely work, but that, no so sure. :)

IMG_0203.jpg