The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need to sell Euro glass headlights

Guest ts.supra79

Guest ts.supra79
:help: I'm a newbie to all this and really need to sell my euro glass headlights for JZA80 model as they are just sat in the garage collecting dust . I have pics if anyone is interested :Pics:

Guest ts.supra79

Well these lights where fitted to my hubbys supra which he got from Japan and he drove it here in the UK and never had probs with his MOT.. :0)

Ok then, well you need to pay membership and advertise in parts for sale, it won't be long till a mod closes/edits the thread.

On another note did jap spec cars ever come with glass headlights, was this an option when it was new

Guest ts.supra79

I'm not sure, my hubby bought these from someone here in the UK after he had imported the car and then had them fitted by the import company..

Thanx for the heads up bout the membership :0)

Guest ts.supra79

Looks like I have come to the right place then. Good job you all know you stuff cos I aint got a clue :0S Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest suprageek
:help: I'm a newbie to all this and really need to sell my euro glass headlights for JZA80 model as they are just sat in the garage collecting dust . I have pics if anyone is interested :Pics:

can u email me some pics? my supra failed mot today cos one of the headlights wasnt letting enough light through, [email protected]. thanks

Hate to be the 'Bringer of Bad News' but this sounds somewhat like a 'For Sale' thread. Now as much as I like selling parts for other to benefit, the club has strict rules stating you would need to pay your £10 membership fee to 'advertise' your lights for sale.

Welcome BTW.