The mkiv Supra Owners Club

toyota is in the blood

Graham Read

im new to computing but have had toyotas forover 30 years i have now go what toyotas are all about style and speed what i am looking for is a little insperation i bought my supra tt just over 12 months ago i ran it for 6 months then started to do some work on her running her in the ice/snow didnt do her any good and messed the body up what i need is toyota insperation to start work on her again well thats all for now

I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration around here. Welcome to the forum, we love pictures, especially of Supras and old Toyotas, if you have any please feel free to share them. You can upload them to the forum as attachments.

Not to worry! im sure youll have it sorted in no time...please post pics:D

So what are you looking to do? you keepig her at toyotas stock std or going aftermarket? either way its going to be great fun:D

Kevin

hi thank for feed back up rating suspension BCcoilovers has already got boost controler turbo timmers and a 4in exhaust but dammaged in the snow any one knows about testing blitz blow off valve had it to a man who said my turbos were trying to stall?all for now