car went bang!!! :(

L33

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

toyota gt done the build and i will not be taking it back to them! there will be no warrenty and the guy is a nob! plus i wont see my car for another year if i did!

so realistically whats my car worth? i want a car thats non turbo and cheap and not any thing i can be tempted to mess around with. nice looking bmw or sumit! really need to get my life back on track and start doing things the easy way!

Jesus that car is jinxed, it reminds me so much of my Black single and the problems it gave me, some cars just never seem to stay reliable, regardless what you spend

You need to take a step back, I was rash when my turbo went after 800 miles and I put it up for sale for peanuts, I got peanuts as well, silly move

You need to get it to a tuner and find out what is wrong at least, then decided what to do

Jesus that car is jinxed, it reminds me so much of my Black single and the problems it gave me, some cars just never seem to stay reliable, regardless what you spend

You need to take a step back, I was rash when my turbo went after 800 miles and I put it up for sale for peanuts, I got peanuts as well, silly move

You need to get it to a tuner and find out what is wrong at least, then decided what to do

I agree make your mind up on a clear head.

but its my word against theres gav!

ive taken a few pics of stuff ive put right like gear box and fuel pump thing but they lost every single receipt of my mods i bought, i gave up asking for receipts of there work, refused to give me a warrenty on paper and was a general tw@t. they were ment to be doing a photo log of the whole build which they failed to do aswell!

this was just a huge mistake from day one and i need to accept ive been screwed over on numerous occasions and now hang up the gloves

but its my word against theres gav!

ive taken a few pics of stuff ive put right like gear box and fuel pump thing but they lost every single receipt of my mods i bought, i gave up asking for receipts of there work, refused to give me a warrenty on paper and was a general tw@t. they were ment to be doing a photo log of the whole build which they failed to do aswell!

this was just a huge mistake from day one and i need to accept ive been screwed over on numerous occasions and now hang up the gloves

I'm sure there is possible routes, perhaps speak to someone like Marbleapple before embarking on the route.. Don't just give up on things, especially since you aren't talking small financial figures.....

Until you know what has gone pop I wouldnt make any rash decisions.

Find a trader on here that you trust to look it over and then decide what to do.

I went from single turbo back to a stock Supra as I didnt want to face a big bill if it all went wrong. Never been happier.

So get it looked over by a trader or somebody in the club who knows what to look for and then decide the next steps.

I'm sure there is possible routes, perhaps speak to someone like Marbleapple before embarking on the route.. Don't just give up on things, especially since you aren't talking small financial figures.....

... and you're not the only one to have this problem.

it may be your word against theirs, but you have a broken car to back up what you are saying, one they should be fixing and giving you a warrenty. Even trading standards will tell you that everything purchased regardless of what the garage says has a 12 month warrenty.

Don't give up, its a lot of money and you need it back.

Im with Gav on this. Don't loose heart too quickly. Get some legal advice, also do a bit of digging and see if you can find someone else who has had problems with the company. You may find out there are a few unhappy people out there. But just dont give up mate.