The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Extremely expensive Supra

Gaz6002

For a 16 year old car with stock turbos? Are you joking?

Exactly, 16 years old with only 26k miles on it.

If it was higher mileage I'd agree. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't pay that much - not in a life time, but for £26k miles, he could expect to get knocked down to a not unreasonable £15k?

How much do you think it's worth?

I'd have put it closer to £12k personally - no reason it should be worth any more than some of the highly modded singles out there. It's still an auto too, if it was a 6-speed it would be worth £15k IMHO.

That's a problem with the aerotops though - No 6 speeds out of the box. But then again, someone might want the auto over a 6 speed - I for one.

Does look nice though doesn't it.

I'd say it's worth exactly what somebody will give for it.

Not everybody is as savvy as us, not everybody trawls through adds comparing prices and lots of people have 25K to have a bit of fun with (not me though) !

If he gets the right buyer and takes his 25K he will be laughing at all of us !

Good luck to him I say (I also say he'll need a bit of luck, but he may get it).

When I come to sell mine, if I'm not in a rush, I'll stick it on for the absolute max I could hope for - and wait and see.

But I won't be advertising on here :D

But when I'm buying I like Owners Clubs sites though, bought my bike through the Suzuki forum - bargain :)

G