The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom Sub box advice?

a98pmalcolm

Hay all. Ok as im really getting into DubStep music i reallly think its time to get a sub im my boot.

Im not wanting an excessive amount of bass like i built in my 1st car (see pic below ;))

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/6098/icewi.jpg

But just a single 12" or single 10". As wel all know the supra boots and very flat and long so buying a sub box it out the question as it will just look untidy and silly.

Im not cluedup at all on fibreglass ect... so im goin to have to make an MDF enclosed box.

Does anyone have any pics of there small boot builds and any advice?

Thanks

Paul

Edited by a98pmalcolm (see edit history)

I should hopefully be making more of locky96's sub boxes in a couple of months if that'll interest you? (pending hobbyist application :) ) you can see some pics of them in the ice section

hi mate i couldnt find anything about those boxes? i even did a search... what are they?

P.m robocar. I did a build for him which was a 12" sub in a build enclosure sat in the spare wheel well. Involved a lot of fibreglass but is very suttle, you still have your boot space and the quality of base is exerlent.

I'm sure he'll send you sone pics of it.