The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bride Seats on Ebay? Look real, good price?

Crockett512

Afternoon chaps,

These bride seats, and a few others, are for sale on Ebay. I've done a search but no one seems to have posted about this specific seller; has anyone had any dealings with him (Sobzrulz7)? The advert reads genuine enough.

I've been looking for a set of nice seats to replace my pass standard and drivers tatty old fishnet recaro, and might just go all the way and buy a set of these; the carbon / kevlar backed ones look gorgeous!

Any info on these would be appreciated! Price looks good at £1200 for 2...

LINK

Regards,

Matt

Identical pics and location to the guy who was selling the fakes.

Call Bride UK and discuss the auction with them - they will help you pick out what to look for on fakes, if it's anything like before the pics will be taken from careful angles to hide the obvious stuff.

Bride: 01202 820800

Or email them the link: [email protected]

I know they are keen to shut the dodgy fake sellers but were really helpful when I contacted them, it wasn't a case of "buy from us or don't buy at all".

http://www.transonicracinginnovations.com/myIS/Bride.jpg

Edited by michael (see edit history)

who in their right mind would shell out £1200 on 2 seats that dont look that great anyhow

Beauty is in eye of the beholder I guess, the more I look at them the more they look great but thats just imo.

Knew they'd be too good to be true!

I'll send Bride a message to discuss / let them know.

Thanks!

Matt