The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Dash photos

Spike3.0

I've been busy trying to improve the looks of my Supra for Japfest, when I got the car a few months ago the dash was sprayed poorly with the paint flaking off.

Now its almost done, and just a few areas to paint but what to you think so far?

The silver is almost gone and I've replaced it with carbon fibre style material and satin black paint, the dials are now EL glo, and the dash bulbs blue LED's, the crap gear knob has been thrown, new gaitors fitted, stereo, dash rings etc....

Just a couple of areas of the door cards to do now, and then replace that broken ash tray.

Better then?:cool:

!BZhSZ(g!mk~$(KGrHgoH-DsEjlLl1JwPBKnFPlUYtw~~_12.jpg

IMG_1365 (640x480).jpg

looks good, just done mine in carbon wrap, did you find it tricky round the ignition key .

dont like painted dash look carbon is 100 times better

Yeah, I'm still not happy with it around there but it'll do.

Cheers for all the good comments so far, It should be finshed by next week so Il post the finished photos then:D

Yeah, I'm still not happy with it around there but it'll do.

Cheers for all the good comments so far, It should be finshed by next week so Il post the finished photos then:D

i also did the top panel that was a right pita thinking of stripping it and going for satin black.

Its easy enough, go for it;)

I know but the thing for me is, everything needs to 'flow' on the car if i have a carbon dash, ill want a black rooflining and carpet as it will clash with grey, or carbon bodied bits and such...and thats when it all takes of, im going to have to settle for silver for the time:search:

I know but the thing for me is, everything needs to 'flow' on the car if i have a carbon dash, ill want a black rooflining and carpet as it will clash with grey, or carbon bodied bits and such...and thats when it all takes of, im going to have to settle for silver for the time:search:

Suppose, but I'm not bothered myself.

Might get round to doing the carpet one day, but it doesn't look too bad right now