The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ring, ring....'hello Mr Hughes, there's been an incident with your car...'

mathew

Each day i get a wake up call from reception on the dot at 5.00pm. Today they decided to call me a few hours early, not to wake me up but to inform me that my car has been the victim of one of SAGA's elite. Not good.

Head downstairs and am greeted by a pleasently mild mannered coffin dodger who tells me he's just reversed into my car. The way i had parked the car i assumed he had reversed into my bumper, but no, he had reversed into the passenger side of my car mangling the passenger door. Weve exchanged details and all that jazz and he wants me to get some quotes. I cant get to wound up as i know (hope) it can get sorted but its just extra hassle and time for me which at the moment is scarce as it is. Over and out.

At least the old boy had the decency to own up. Sadly, not something I'd expect from most other members of the public these days.

Hope you get it sorted as painlessly as possible mate.

all credit to the guy he done the right thing, but this place is riddled with cctv so there was no getting away with it which ever option he chose:eyebrows::D

he was a fellow welsh man as well, if he was english that would have been a whole different story! :D

I had an MX-5 about 7 years ago and one day someone revesed into my front bumper.

I had gone into a shop and parked right outside at the side of the road, as I walked out the car in front of my car backed into the bumper putting the towbar ball straight through my bumper. I just stood there and watched to see what the guy was going to do....he got out, walked round the back of his car, looked at the hole, looked around, then got back in his car and started to pull off to drive away! I just knocked on his window and said 'thanks for owning up, thats my car'. He had seen me standing there for the entire time. Idiot.

His insurance paid.

What happened to the days of leaving your number under the window wiper and being a decent person!!

+1 again, my celica got hit by a garbage truck while I was sat in it waiting for my misses. The guy ripped off my wing mirror, buckled the door, grazed both of my alloys and ruined the side panel, despite my silver car having yellow paint from his car down it he swore blind he hadn't hit me. He tried to drive off! So in my anger I arrested him (it does help being a copper sometimes)

+1 again, my celica got hit by a garbage truck while I was sat in it waiting for my misses. The guy ripped off my wing mirror, buckled the door, grazed both of my alloys and ruined the side panel, despite my silver car having yellow paint from his car down it he swore blind he hadn't hit me. He tried to drive off! So in my anger I arrested him (it does help being a copper sometimes)

Hahahaha. That is brilliant!

Each day i get a wake up call from reception on the dot at 5.00pm. Today they decided to call me a few hours early, not to wake me up but to inform me that my car has been the victim of one of SAGA's elite. Not good.

Head downstairs and am greeted by a pleasently mild mannered coffin dodger who tells me he's just reversed into my car. The way i had parked the car i assumed he had reversed into my bumper, but no, he had reversed into the passenger side of my car mangling the passenger door. Weve exchanged details and all that jazz and he wants me to get some quotes. I cant get to wound up as i know (hope) it can get sorted but its just extra hassle and time for me which at the moment is scarce as it is. Over and out.

are you talking about your supra ?????