The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks Ryan

Golfpro

Just a quick thanks to Ryan G for his work today.

He flew over this morning, fitted the HKS DLI and AEM ECU then mapped the car to 1.4 bar.:)

Things went perfectly untill we got to the dyno. Then we discovered that my security wheelnut key had gone missing. Obviously the dyno session was scuppered.:rolleyes:

Only nthing to do was map the car on the road. As I had wasted a couple of hours going back to the house to try and find the key, we only had an hour to do the final map and get him back to the airport.

It made for an interesting drive. Numerous full throttle pulls on a busy motorway at rush hour.:blink:

Ryan seemed unconcerned that we were hurtling at warp speed towards the other cars in front of us. Maybe because he had his head burried in the laptop he couldnt see our impending deaths:shock:

Anyway we got the car tuned and him back to the airport with a few seconds to spare.

Sounds like an interesting day :D

Ryan (and mappers in general) seem to have brass balls when it comes to road mapping. 175+ leptons on the 'runway' and Ryan never even looked up from the laptop once, only thing he ever said was "keep going" :D

Sounds like an interesting day :D

Ryan (and mappers in general) seem to have brass balls when it comes to road mapping. 175+ leptons on the 'runway' and Ryan never even looked up from the laptop once, only thing he ever said was "keep going" :D

Thats the only thing he ever says to me when hes doing my car keep going Ryans catchphase i think