The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone got a leather dash?

j80leo

I have thought about this. have you looked into the cost too?

Waiting for pics :)

I have got a bloke near me and he can do it for £600 but he is really local and used to work for Bentley:) so his work is really good quality.

There was a ChargeSpeed car I think, which had white/cream leather interior, maybe try a search for it.

I will have a look for it Wez thanks.;)

I own the one with the white interior, the dash is a real pain to do. Stitches are all down to the trimmer depending on where they thin the leather down for the contours. But some stich work can be created for characteristics. £600. Is a very very good price.

Can you post some pictures of your dash please fella many thanks.;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chargespeedgirl

ive got a cream dash, its a pain wen the sun hits it at times. looks great and i have loads of stitching detail. make sure the quote is for leather and not vinyl, leather is easier to mould so will get a better fit. pics of mine are on fast car website i think and banzai.

ive got a cream dash, its a pain wen the sun hits it at times. looks great and i have loads of stitching detail. make sure the quote is for leather and not vinyl, leather is easier to mould so will get a better fit. pics of mine are on fast car website i think and banzai.

post some up for me please:)