The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can't wait till the weekend!!!!!!

Bailey.

Thought I better introduce myself, my names andy and I'm from Barnstaple, n.Devon, Ive had almost too many cars too list but here it goes 3 saxon VTRs, 1 Saxon vts, 1 fiesta rst, 97 jdm itr, pulsar gtir, single turbo fd rx7, jdm ep3 Ctr, r32 gtr and a evo 6, soon to be owner of a black 94 tt 6 bpu supra!!! Oh I'm only 23,lol so really need to settle down and get some miles under my belt!!! The rx7 was the car I owned the longest at 18 months but for at least 12 months of that it was in the workshop etc! Lol, I can't wait To get behind the wheel of what will hopefully be a reliable rwd motor, and maybe yet another single turbo conversion, as long as the mrs doesn't find out!!!! Get some pics up once I've picked her up,,,

Been looking for a keeper that's all. They all had there bad points, good too oviously!!! Always wanted a 2jz, just wish I bought a supra before the rx7, wouldn't have wasted so much on that pile!!!! Still was the most exciting car to drive! I can't wait to get behind the wheel!!!

Got any pics of the RX7? They are great cars in my opinion.

Welcome to the club.

No friends pal just very large premiums, never had an accident and no points so that helps!!!!

Same. I'm 20 and the premiums are not attractive in the slightest... but it's worthit. :)

Hey I was only jokin but no need to rub it in robski!!!!!lol, where are you from in Devon anyways??

Hiya m8

I'm kiddin too :) live near Holsworthy now, but spent my 'younger' days in Barnstaple. was long enough ago that 'bees' and the snooker club were still open..... :( hmmm good times :)

Hope the purchase goes well :) let us know

Rob