The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wideband AFR gauge

chrispot

You can get the AEM cheaper than that by about £40-50, or my personal preference is the Innovate range.

i was thinking of using the AEM but the stack gauge has got alarm set for running weak, auto dimming for night use and peak recall. i will check out the inovate range, i already have the inovate lm2 hand held afr/obd, I was thinking of using that with the usb out to a incar pc, then could have extra gauges on the display, thanks for the reply, regards chris

i was thinking of using the AEM but the stack gauge has got alarm set for running weak, auto dimming for night use and peak recall. i will check out the inovate range, i already have the inovate lm2 hand held afr/obd, I was thinking of using that with the usb out to a incar pc, then could have extra gauges on the display, thanks for the reply, regards chris

If you have the LM-2 then just buy the XD-16 gauge, or even one of the cheaper ones, you could just use one of the analog outs to trigger a weak alarm, + you already have all the dataloging.

If you have the LM-2 then just buy the XD-16 gauge, or even one of the cheaper ones, you could just use one of the analog outs to trigger a weak alarm, + you already have all the dataloging.

thanks. this is what i am going to do, just brought a incar pc and am looking at buying innovate gauge to stick in my side pod and using the lm-2 that i have for dataloging and extra gauges, now looking for 1 din touch screen monitor. thanks to all that replied

regards chris