The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Heya all

Guest Zephyn

Guest Zephyn

Hi all, Ive been a lurker around here for a long time and finally decided to sign up. My wife and I moved here from the states last year and after some Dbag totaled my R33 skyline I decided to pick up a supra on the cheap.

Im running around in my black 93 NA j-spec aero top at the moment and am working on getting it up to my standard of looks and performance. At the moment it kind of looks like a bag of ass, I took the big nasty wing off the back and then a friendly bunny decided I didn't need the front splitter either :banghead:

As of right now this is what im working on: Im tossing on a new set of exhaust tomorrow ( mvp header with straight pipes all the way back ), just put on a set of black 18" Jade R's and BC BR coilovers, and I'm waiting on my intake and wheel spacers to come in.

Currently Im also looking for a new front splitter or bumper ( if anyone has one in black I might be interested ) and a TRD style spoiler with the carbon blade.

As soon as I can find what I want I'm going to put on UK brakes, some new cams/cam gears, and then I will be done with the car. I've been playing with cars for a long time, everything from Integra's to Mustangs to old Broncos and Jeeps, I really like the Supra and hope it will serve me well the rest of the time I'm in the UK ( or until I wreck it :p ). Anyway glad to be here and hope to start doing some trading and when I get my brakes up to snuff hope to do some track days with everyone!

Cheers,

Zeph

Welcome to the forum mate.

You should have come on here beforehand rather than lurking, you'd probabaly have been told that wheels with spacers are a bit of a no no, you should really just buy wheels that fit properly in the first place. Jade R's are available in offsets that fit the supra so you shouldn't need spacers.

oh, and there's no point in spending loadsa money on an NA for performance increases, you won't get much bang for your buck.

Other than that, get some pics up.......we love pics :)