• No
    • Or just the sticker and an inflatable fake bottle

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A completely pointless poll without explaining why you are considering it and posting an engine/drivetrain spec. Until then any answers provided are worthless as they have no base consideration.

Edit, too slow, but IMO completely pointless and very high risk without if being mapped in on a basic TT BPU.

I fitted a very expensive NOS system all because I wanted it and know nothing about it at all at the time !!

NOS belongs in a race environment be it track or drag, it has no place on the street with a BPU Supra, if you us it on the street you are in need of help IMO, it will require a very good set up and has to be filled very often,waste of money unless you have a trophy to win :)

Dom: You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?

Extra: You Tell him Dominic. Get out of here

Dom: Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block... and replace the piston rings you fried.

[closes bonnet of car]

Dom: Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.

[Crowd cheers in agreement]

I NEED NOS!!

Guest argy911

I also voted yes . Make sure someone who knows waht they are doing ,is going to fit it! Also why not get ryanG to map it.

Just to make sure you don't get engine knock.;)

I also voted yes . Make sure someone who knows waht they are doing ,is going to fit it! Also why not get ryanG to map it.

Just to make sure you don't get engine knock.;)

I have a mechanic on tap who loves working on my car so I'm lucky like that.

Dom: You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?

Dom: Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block... and replace the piston rings you fried.

[closes bonnet of car]

Dom: Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.

I NEED NOS!!

Best fit the 11 speed box as well then :blink:

[closes bonnet of car]

I NEED NOS!!

You NEED to step away from the tele

[closes bonnet of car]

I NEED NOS!!

...oh dear :rolleyes: