The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cant Find My Frame Number ?

Supra_Sean

I know its on the vin plate :p

I know im posting alot of topics about my car at the moment but im trying to find more info about her and fix all the little problems.

My question is:

I cant find my frame number on this site:

http://mkiv.supras.org.nz/specs.htm

Frame number - 0014438

I want to know as i dont know what year my car is i only know it was imported in 1999 :blink:

So why cant i find it on that site ?

Please dont say i have a robbed imported fake vin plate :rolleyes:

The numbers shown are the first chassis number of each month, ie. the first Supra made in November 1993 has chassis number 0013999, the first made in December 1993 has chassis number 0015617, so yours was made sometime in November 93.

Not alot of miles for a 93 car but still highish for a 93 supe. It's not the mileage that matters though it's the condition, my father has a Supe with 235,000 km on it and it has just flown through another MOT with no advisories and has been a very reliable car.

I take it that the 100k is a mix of miles and KM?