The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mini Birmingham Meet

crashoverride

HI Guys,

just putting the feelers out, anybody fancy a Sauturday or Sunday get together at a cracking pub in birmingham, car park for about 20 cars, great food realy good beers.

if theres enough intrest and doing it monthly im sure we can sort out a special discount with the pub on food etc.

let me know days and times people fancy and as the nice weathers starting lets make the most of this summer before its gone.

update

date 2nd may sunday

the bartons arms

check out my post on page 2 for full details guys thoughts please

Edited by crashoverride
up date (see edit history)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys lol, just got back, missed this all yesterday.

Right the date :- Sunday 2nd may if this is conveniante for everyone if not let me know.

location a fantastic pub in birmingham called "the bartons arms" post code B6 4UP, serves great fresh Thai food and has a brillient selection of real ales, imported beers. its an oasis in the dessert.

website to look at is http://www.oakhamales.com look at venues and click on The Bartons Arms. great little place for a mini meet on a sunday. good food good beer.

Thoughts please

Just had a look via google maps street view and it looks like theres no where to park other than the pub car park, this is off Potters lane which is off Park lane.

Looks like a great place but how busy is the car park on a Sunday ? if we can't get in there aren't we a bit screwed

car par will take 15 cars easy and right opposite is a bit of wasteland which isnt used part of the drums car park so plenty of room not expecting that many people as is only a mini but hey the more the merrier lol.

ivve only said the second as its bank holiday weekend and thought most of us would be off?

if any one has a better or moreconveiient date lets throw it about and you guys decide.

easiest thing to do is vote....

2nd may

9th may

16th may

I take it a low supra can get in and out of these car parks ok ? the wasteland bit sounds worrying, my tyres are £700 a set so not keen on driving over that ? sorry for what sounds like pedantic questions but ive been to meets where i couldn't get in or damaged my car trying.

The pub looks great and well up for meeting there if the parking isnt an issue, does the pubs carpark not get busy with normal users ?