The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blackie's Supra project COMPLETED pics

Blackie

Picked up the Supra from the boys at ShellShocked today, Well impressed! Heres some pictures of it. There is no way on earth i can capture the true colour on any camera i have used, Its a deep candy red but with no patchyness :) sadly i wasent keen on the Shellshocked logo but i am going to do my atmost to promote and recomended them, They have done a fantastic job. Its like a new car

Edited by Blackie (see edit history)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

turned out nice in the end.the only bit im not keen on is the dash,but thats just a personal thing.bet that has a real deep shine.

Yes mate, The car looks wet all the time. I need to tidy up the interior (Steering wheel and the like) Put the seats in tonight :) Cheers everyone :)

Looks stunning mate, all came together very well.

I notice your front arches are blended in much more than the rears, makes the fronts look very subtle.

I'm surprised i'm not digging the trial rear. It was the one thing I uhmed and ahhed about and decided not to go for (with the rest of the kit as I love it normally).

Dash is just a matter of taste, needs some bling :D

Love it except for the hood, angle grinder jobby? lines look to rough for me.

Its a bad picture chap, once i have wash the dust off to stop the vents looking grey i will post up a better one, Its totally smooth :) (the mesh is flat up against it too but doesnt look like it in the picture)

Just so happens I have a J-Spec bonnet with TRD cut outs blackie :innocent:

For free Scotty? Now if you could just pay for it to be painted Candy i would be over the moon :D