The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trade Cars of High Wycombe

cloudder

Hi,

I'm looking to trade my Supra for another one. Looking on the net Trade Cars of High Wycombe or 'Bargain Cars Direct' seem to have a good range of cars.

Has anyone had any dealings with these guys- are they good, bad.... any comments???

Cheers

yea i went 2 c them a while back lookin for my 1st supra...

its a guys house... from what i could work out trade cars, platinum autos and bargain cars are all owned by the same guy/guys.

after i had looked around a car (feeling quite rushed, as if my interest was an inconvienience) i decided to walk away and have a think etc and with that they 2 guys just jumped in their car leaving me and my dad completely lost in the middle of high wycombe outside a random house we had followed them to (where another supra was sat)

there attitude stank, always rushing me, hardly spoke to my dad (he was asking questions about service historys etc etc) and when i checked out some paperwork and found a mileage discrepancy on an old mot, they gave me some "fool him with bulls*** science and he'll forget about it" speel

so i personally had a bad experience.

hope this helps :D

As lots of you know I sold my blue facelift VVTI to Platinum auto's, I found them to be friendly and knowledgeable about performance cars, They dropped a car of the other day for some work with the instruction to go thru it and sort it out, they seem to want to get the cars up and together, something most car traders aren't willing to do.

Lukeboy2k, what was your reason for not buying? the guys or just not the right car?

It was way overpriced for the condition, and there was no room for negotiation. The gentleman demonstrating the car was polite to me, but seemed to lack knowledge of some of the optional extras and features. The other cars I saw for sale were filthy.