The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paint Shops

Dnk

Bodyshop 3000 in baston, about 12 mile north of Peterborough, they have a excellent reputation and have painted quite a few magazine cover cars, on example that comes tomind was max power merc project

might be wrong side of the midlands for you tho

'AutoTec 2004' - where Ryan.G built his mid engined Supra.

They do a lot of Ferraris and the owner (Steve - a member here but I forget he username as he never posts) has a Supra he resprayed (8?) years ago that still looked good when I went to check the place out, despite it being a daily driver and rarely cleaned.

Est ~£4k with the best quality paint (same colour respray) and them doing all the work.

Thanks for the fast replies guys, i was hoping for somewhere near to me in south B'ham so i could poke my nose in while its being done.

I don't mind spending £4k doing it but just want it spot on and done to a high standard.

It'll be staying Black.

Where is Baldy based ?

Bodyshop 3000 in baston, about 12 mile north of Peterborough, they have a excellent reputation and have painted quite a few magazine cover cars, on example that comes tomind was max power merc project

might be wrong side of the midlands for you tho

Nice to have a client mentioned on here ;)

Definately recommend them, though dont expect them to be the cheapest but as you find sometimes you get what you pay for and i can say their work is top notch!

May even be able to get you a good price :)

Scrathed my head a bit and remembered this thread - PL Carbodies.

AFAIK only Sheefa used them, and who knows if they still have the same staff as they did then, but the location might be a little better than some, Dunk.

Cheers Steve, obviously the closer the better :)

Baldy is based down near Gatwick. Have a break in Brighton and drop your car off there.

I go to him and I live in north london, but the work is worth the travel.

Thanks for the info though im not sure about the Brighton part :)

Scrathed my head a bit and remembered this thread - PL Carbodies.

AFAIK only Sheefa used them, and who knows if they still have the same staff as they did then, but the location might be a little better than some, Dunk.

Cheers Steve, obviously the closer the better :)

They are still going strong and Samiah, a rich g*t, recently had his M6 resprayed there. Worth a quote.

i would highly recommend Douglas Motor Services in northampton.. guy does a lot of classic car restoration did a m8's dads triumph spitfire to extremely high standard.. just had my front repaired/re-resin'd and sprayed and im very happy with it.. so much so im getting mine repainted later this summer... pm if details required!!