The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ogura twin plate (do I need to uprate anything)

hodge

Ive just got an Ogura twin plate from Jurgen. Do i need to uprate anything such as the fork, slave cylinder etc.

It was suggested I should replace the release bearing. (I totally know nothing about clutches).

Im wanting to get the engine in in the next couple of weeks and odviously want all the parts ready with the box and clutch just to be assembled so I can fix the box to the engine before i drop it in.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

John

I've got a fork and slave cylinder but have a feeling there not the right ones. It's that big I have to remove 1 of the gearbox inspection covers to fit the fork in and there's nowhere to bolt the slave cylinder too. The stock unit fits snug into the side of the gearbox on 2 bolts the new slave cylinder is way 2 small for the hole and the mounting bolt holes are the wrong way around.

Nothings ever simple that's for sure.

ive got a monster release bearing which came with the clutch. But im still sure the fork and slave cylinder are the wrong ones. I dont suppose anyone has a picture of what comes with the kit for a supra so i can coompare the parts i have.