The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Headlight relays - EPC or part number

evinX

Hi all, can anyone give me the part numbers for the passenger and driver side headlight relays located on the slam panel, or better yet a EPC picture of them?

Many thanks, Kevin

There are headlight relays in the slam panel? News to me :blink:

There are headlight relays in the slam panel? News to me :blink:

Yup, on each side, well mine have them, inside the slam panel near the plastic lining, on the inner side of the headlights, i have a problem with my fogs not working, when i cleaned my relays the fogs worked but went dead again, so tomorrow im taking them out for a final clean/try, and if nothing ill just replace them

Yup, on each side, well mine have them, inside the slam panel near the plastic lining, on the inner side of the headlights, i have a problem with my fogs not working, when i cleaned my relays the fogs worked but went dead again, so tomorrow im taking them out for a final clean/try, and if nothing ill just replace them

Any chance you can take a pic, because the lights run off a complete different set of relays, and there should be any relays on that particular part of the loom. Sounds like something has been modified.

Any chance you can take a pic, because the lights run off a complete different set of relays, and there should be any relays on that particular part of the loom. Sounds like something has been modified.

Yes i can get a pic tomorrow:)

AHA! toyodiy.com, supras have FOG and HEADLIGHT relays, which is weird, becuse the fogs are in the headlights:S

Correct, but they are in the main fuse box. Not sure which bits you're referring to in the slam panel on each side, I've never noticed any..

Yeah, they do still have relays :) Just not located there.

Ok, maybe mine were just relocated, wiring looks aftermarket, but the relays look like they are a stock part, all the other bulbs work fine, just fogs are gone...got any ideas to help me out?

Ok, maybe mine were just relocated, wiring looks aftermarket, but the relays look like they are a stock part, all the other bulbs work fine, just fogs are gone...got any ideas to help me out?

Most car relays look the same, standard part really. ;) If you get a pic up it would help. I'm guessing the relays are definitely wired into the lights then?

You may have to dig out a multimeter, and check you are getting 12v trigger signals to the relays. The problem of course with modified wiring is not knowing how or what was done.

Most car relays look the same, standard part really. ;) If you get a pic up it would help. I'm guessing the relays are definitely wired into the lights then?

You may have to dig out a multimeter, and check you are getting 12v trigger signals to the relays. The problem of course with modified wiring is not knowing how or what was done.

Ok, speaking of multimeters, my dads picking up a new one tomorrow, hes good at tracing things like that so ill ask him:)