The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new homepage, we all need our vices!

Guest Gibbons

Guest Gibbons

So here I am, hoping as soon as next year to finally be able to afford the entry fee (owning my first J-spec Oem), and finally immerse myself in the "highlight of the day" driving experience.

I'm under no illusion, I have many days of clock watching, saving, and praying I can get hold of an unabused N/A (TT? not decided) to get me started, on quite frankly what I believe to be one of the last bastions of Driving Nirvana!

Why am I here do you ask? well it's not simple, but it's also not that complex, but it's also a number of other things :p

I refuse to life story anyone here today, i'll save that for another time.

My Supra is coming, even if it needs a little TLC when It arrives, I wont mind. I'll be more than happy to use my RAV4 for regular mundane shopping and Snow tasks during the Supras day off, yes I am dreaming of living with a new family member (Supra is nothing less) already!

Until I make a real family member of my own ofc :p

Just browsing these forums till then, keep up all the inspirational work everyone!

A big shout out must go to Abz, Man your simple spelling mistake that spawned the biggest amount of bullshit that day made me cry with tears for 30 minutes straight in front of 4 guys I work with. Without that amount of laughter I dont think I would have ever felt happy applying for membership here. But for now I feel right at home, thanks alot. username Gibbons! cheers man, whoever you are!

Edited by Gibbons (see edit history)

Guest Gibbons

mitchell knows it! and thanks, ill be in the wings just waiting for now. You may all spit when I purchase my first J-spec N/A, its a right of passage as far as i'm concerened!

Unless I got lucky with a deal of a lifetime TT!

Guest Gibbons
Hi

Should i be so confused?

Probably, But c'mon, remember what your driving! Supra's make simple minds such as my own confused with amazment, always have always will.

Guest Gibbons
this guy remnd me of carls

How did it work out for him? (Carls)

Did he fall in love with Supras' for the very wrong reason too?

Haha I was getting a little worried why someone was giving a shout out to me! I totally forgot about that thread, glad my amusement enough for you to sign up as a member! You did the right thing signing now before you buy your dream car.

Here is the thread about the Gibbons:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=214762&highlight=Gibbons

This club will has all the information to help you buy your first Supra. Loads of information avalible here which can be found with a simple search. Some brilliant cars for sale in our classified section too!

Guest Gibbons

I really can't explain why I nearly died laughing so much that day. But that kind of humour was fuel for my soul no doubt. I can already see myself plugging pointless amounts of cash into a car that just may be the death of my morgage!

For now i'll just lay low and keep an eye on what the local import company have in stock (Ebony&Ivory), knowing the entry fee will be aroud 5kish, when the time comes, I will make a good home for a Supra, able for a little experimentation :D

As far as I know, A Supra is as close to flying on the ground as you can get...