The mkiv Supra Owners Club

May Fairmile Meet 2010

jimojameso

May 2010 Fairmile Meet

Saturday, 8th May 2010 from 1.00PM Onwards

The Fairmile

Portsmouth Road, Fairmile, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 1BW

Its been ages since we had a good fairmile meet. I have just been chattin to Gerry and he and i both reckon we should try and get these started again. I have copied his old thread with the details so please get your name down. Once i have a few names I will confirm it with the pub that they don't mind us parking out on the grass like we usually do.

These usually take place on the first saturday of the month but thats a bit soon and is difficult for me. This meet is the second saturday (8th), the day before the wheels in motion day.

It's going to be Hot and Sunny... just right for a nice pub-grub and a bit of fun in the sun !

For those of you who don't know The Fairmile, it's a big pub with a huge green out front that we can park on.

There's the usual tables outside to you can eat & drink whilst keeping an eye on your beloved (Supra obviously)

It's only five minutes from J10 of the M25 so can be easily got to from the M4 / M3 / M25.

Please pop your name up (copy & paste) to let others know you can make it.

Have fun chaps...

Cheers

James :)

Just can't belive there are so few of you who have better things to do on a Saturday than have a blast in your Supe and sit in a nice pub garden for an hour having a drink / eat and a natter.

You can come on your lonesome, bring your wife / gf or family, it's a family friendly pub with a huge lawned area.

What happened to "the good old days" ?

I was hoping that James would be able to start The Fairmile Meet up again, but at this late stage it doesn't look promising for the future :(

See ya Saturday :)

G

hello all just to let you know my lovely man now has a supra and i should have introduced him a while back so remiss lol he isnow a member and his handle is Dutch as he is lol he is the proud owner of a very lovely bronze NA supe of the tailless variety. Well what can i say lolol a man with taste in cars and ummmmmmm lolol :-) Anyway we will both be attending and cant wait to catch up with all u lot :-) see you there peeps !!! xxx

Only just seen this...

Hope it was a good one?

haven't been on here much of late. hope to make the next and catch up with everyone..

Hi Ian,

Hows you... ?

Hope you are well, hows the car running ?

Looking forward to catching up soon - "Japfest" ?????

Cheers

G