The mkiv Supra Owners Club

9k n/a?!

foggy147

Regardless of price, that is a stunning example of a supra, which actually makes the VS gear look nice.

Immaculate examples are getting hard to come by, so maybe a tad high in general, it looks like you're getting one in great condition. Surely that's worth a bit more.

Haha.

Well to be honest, it looks ultra clean (apart from the failside) and it's low mileage for a car of it's age, so I don't see why it shouldn't be worth that much.

:blink:

The sellers in fantasy land even if the mileage is for real.

What you young whipper snappers don't realise is that back in the day, tidy low mileage Supras used to change hands for five figures regardless of whether they were NA or TT. I paid £13000 for my 26000 mile SZ aerotop back in 2002. Its now got 150,000+ miles on it and its worth sofa change because of that.

The average 2nd hand price has been driven down by the fact that most examples out there have now been molested and are getting tired, plus the car is getting a chavvy image. Its also only the current perception of many on this forum that all NA Supras are worthless.

I havnt looked at the ad but if its a nice car and the mileage is genuine why not put it up for a figure that represents that?

What you young whipper snappers don't realise is that back in the day, tidy low mileage Supras used to change hands for five figures regardless of whether they were NA or TT. I paid £13000 for my 26000 mile SZ aerotop back in 2002. Its now got 150,000+ miles on it and its worth sofa change because of that.

The average 2nd hand price has been driven down by the fact that most examples out there have now been molested and are getting tired, plus the car is getting a chavvy image. Its also only the current perception of many on this forum that all NA Supras are worthless.

I havnt looked at the ad but if its a nice car and the mileage is genuine why not put it up for a figure that represents that?

Good answer. I'm sure low mileage cars are the future of sort after supras.

I agree that this forum and others has damaged N/A supra prices. They are still quick cars.

But with that said, you paid £4k more for your ultra low milage car 8 years ago! £4k is not much of a depriciation I quess.