The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New wheels

Guest lynwright

Guest lynwright

I need to buy new wheels for my 1995 Supra can anyone advise me where to buy from. I dont have factory fitted ones on my car at the moment but am looking for something similar or better than i have already. If anyone has just had some fitted can they upload a photo.

Guest lynwright

Thanks for that Dave. I am so confused about wheels that i know nothing about. I have the supra auto not a turbo and just need 18" wheels. Like them to be a bit fancy though as the ones on my car are nice but i buckled a couple of the wheels when i kerbed it, opps. Which ones did you buy and i will take a look.

Thanks for your help matey.

Guest lynwright

Had a look and the wheels are better on my car at the moment than any of the ones on there. I am looking for the same as mine or better. I am interested in a set at Whifbitz and am waiting for some prices.

Guest lynwright

Sent an email to these people and they emailed back asking me what my budget was. I said low but am interested in the GTLM Rota - if i have to buy them i have to buy them and two of my wheels are buckled so it is a necessity. They havent got back to me now. Perhaps they think i cannot afford them. Well i shall be making enquiries at BK Racing now. So if that is their attitude at Whifblitz i wont recommend them to anyone.

Sent an email to these people and they emailed back asking me what my budget was. I said low but am interested in the GTLM Rota - if i have to buy them i have to buy them and two of my wheels are buckled so it is a necessity. They havent got back to me now. Perhaps they think i cannot afford them. Well i shall be making enquiries at BK Racing now. So if that is their attitude at Whifblitz i wont recommend them to anyone.

You sent an email Thursday night at 22.12pm and if you read this thread http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=215738 it will reveal all. I treat every enquiry as a possible order, I'm not sure why your saying this. I dont sell BK Racing alloys though I'm afraid.

Thanks

Paul

Thanks for that Dave. I am so confused about wheels that i know nothing about. I have the supra auto not a turbo and just need 18" wheels. Like them to be a bit fancy though as the ones on my car are nice but i buckled a couple of the wheels when i kerbed it, opps. Which ones did you buy and i will take a look.

Thanks for your help matey.

have a look in my garage for pics :)

You may not recommend them, but many members will. Paul and Darren etc. are a great bunch of chaps who will often go out of their way to ensure the customer is happy.

It is rather unfair on them to make an assumption about their services and the way in which they handle customers/business on an email response, or lack of.

You may not recommend them, but many members will. Paul and Darren etc. are a great bunch of chaps who will often go out of their way to ensure the customer is happy.

It is rather unfair on them to make an assumption about their services and the way in which they handle customers/business on an email response, or lack of.

Agreed, I have only brought one thing of paul (£500 odd) I was very happy and will deffo be buying more stuff off him :)