The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member!

Guest Maskell

Guest Maskell

Hey guys and girls,

I currently drive an Astra Turbo (below), but am looking into buying a Supra in the future!

I have joined up to lurk the forums, post questions etc and gain as much information on the cars before I bite the bullet.

I was convinced to get one by L33, his car is awesome and I just had to get one!

Anyway, heres my current car. Not quite a Supra but still packs a punch :innocent:

I look forward to posting

Rob

Edited by Maskell (see edit history)

just relised u joined! lol!

i keep on and on just DO IT!!

there are some fantasic cars on here, plenty of people to point u in the right direction and help you out but atm ur beyond help with a vauxhall :D

will take u a while to get used to the size of the forum but there very welcoming

Guest Maskell

Cheers again guys :D

I keep having a rummage and looking around for the common faults etc and have already found a lot of useful information!

I have had alot of interest in the Astra although it has only been advertised for 2 hours, so I might have to hurry up and get the Supra knowledge :D

Rob

Guest Maskell
Hello! Good luck finding a non-Vauxhall!

Well said :)

TopgunTT - Im from Yeovil, yourself?

Are there many members down this way?

Rob