The mkiv Supra Owners Club

skirts & spats - fitted!

Japlover

well im not sure whether to not to start a project thread but im not sure how long it`ll take, so just thought id share some updates on my N/A 6 speed.....

Bought some original OEM skirts & spats from Rogier on here (cant remember the username lol). Got them sent over from Holland. They were in red before but today picked the car back up after having the skirts & spats fitted, also took the rust out of the back wheel arch and had the laquer sorted as it was peeling on real passenger quater panel.

Must say im well impressed.... will update thread with pics when theyre uploaded.

Now all im waiting for is the Whifbitz front carbon splitter, and also a new set of wheels to go on, then i`ll be detailing her and getting some proper pictures up.

:D

Attero: On mine there was some measley standard kind of skirts, not like the ones above tho, not much to them, they were screwed into the bottom of the rear bumper and these skirts just screwed in when taking the flimsy things off, so im sure it must be something standard somehow.... i`ll go have a look.

Rogier: Thanks again mate - 100% salesfeedback is what i'd give if i was a paid member but at present im not so i`ll have to sing your praises here instead lol. What do you mean by infront of the wheels, you mean the back wheels the section infront of them with the kind of hole in?? I do have all the previous items though yes should you want any.

Ive also been today polishing up the stainless NUR spec exhaust as it had all kinds of road muck on it. was a horrible brown colour.... so got some alloy wheels cleaner and went to work. Not quite finished yet but its a long job to do and looks so much better, just a few more small bits to work off.

Also fitted my new rear lights today..... bought them from Keron - again 100% feedback for what was purchased. They have the black surround as opposed to the grey. I changed them as my left was leaking in water and these look superb. Will go nicely with the rest of the carbon bits i get on the car.

Now im about to go out, give the girl a good wash, scrath t-cut as the front and back bumpers have kind of swirl marks on and look like the pain is lightly cracked so will see if that works, then tonight im fitting the front de-cat and treating the front lights to get that horrible yellowy look off. making good progress now on how i want her to look. :)

Attero: On mine there was some measley standard kind of skirts, not like the ones above tho, not much to them, they were screwed into the bottom of the rear bumper and these skirts just screwed in when taking the flimsy things off, so im sure it must be something standard somehow.... i`ll go have a look.

Rogier: Thanks again mate - 100% salesfeedback is what i'd give if i was a paid member but at present im not so i`ll have to sing your praises here instead lol. What do you mean by infront of the wheels, you mean the back wheels the section infront of them with the kind of hole in?? I do have all the previous items though yes should you want any.

Ive also been today polishing up the stainless NUR spec exhaust as it had all kinds of road muck on it. was a horrible brown colour.... so got some alloy wheels cleaner and went to work. Not quite finished yet but its a long job to do and looks so much better, just a few more small bits to work off.

Also fitted my new rear lights today..... bought them from Keron - again 100% feedback for what was purchased. They have the black surround as opposed to the grey. I changed them as my left was leaking in water and these look superb. Will go nicely with the rest of the carbon bits i get on the car.

Now im about to go out, give the girl a good wash, scrath t-cut as the front and back bumpers have kind of swirl marks on and look like the pain is lightly cracked so will see if that works, then tonight im fitting the front de-cat and treating the front lights to get that horrible yellowy look off. making good progress now on how i want her to look. :)

Hi Mate,

Thanks. Can you pm me a price including shipping for the part in front of the rear wheels with the hole in. I forgot on the name.

well tonight i had the 1st de-cat fitted, sounds alot better now and a nice rasp on full beans..... had the front lights treated to with some kind of prime stuff and Auto Glym paint renevator...... the lft is as it was, the right is just been finished in the pic

you can also see the HKS mushroom air filter ive installed recently :)