The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Members Car Photo Shoot/Tutorial

qwarrior

Guys,

I've teamed up with a local (Very good) photographer and wonder if there was any interest in arranging a photo shoot of members cars in a controlled environment.

We have access to an indoor premises where he could take some fantastic shots of your motors with controlled lighting.

He can also give you a few pointers for taking your own photos if you wanted. Just trying to gauge interest at the mo. There would be a small charge for rental of the premises.

laters,

Mark

:)

Definitely sounds like something I'd be interested in mate - let me know details as and when you get them.

Who is the photographer if you don't mind me asking? Has he got a website with some samples of his work?

On a separate note - am I to assume you got your wheel off then? :)

The guy is Phil punton his website is http://WWW.philpunton.com. it makes sense to turn it into a ne meet. Got my wheels off eventually but had to take the whole assembly off the hub. Trying to remove the wheel from the spacer and disc now. Need the car ready for the corbridge event.

Edited by Tom S (see edit history)

Any idea on when and where this definitly sounds good to get more of a northeast network going, theres also a place that puts things onto convas i`m waiting till sunday to take a photo of my car to get it done for the bedroom but a nice group photo of all the cars together would make one hell of a photo and if there were enough of us could get a discount on a group buy? i could get details if anyone is interested?

sounds good mate. I can also get the canvas thing done and wallpaper sized prints for reasonable prices. Get some details mate and we'll go with the cheapest. Could also get some individual photos of the cars done on the day...

Don't know when or where mate just gauging interest at the mo, but Danielle is doing a shoot with him this weekend so will get some more info.

sounds good mate. I can also get the canvas thing done and wallpaper sized prints for reasonable prices. Get some details mate and we'll go with the cheapest. Could also get some individual photos of the cars done on the day...

Don't know when or where mate just gauging interest at the mo, but Danielle is doing a shoot with him this weekend so will get some more info.

Any updates on the info front Mark?

Lets get this sorted...

1. qwarrior

2. Stevo

3. Jevansio

4. northeast_supra

5. aman00123

• 3 weeks later...
New as I am to the forum, I'd be game. I could offer Phil some additional lighting in the form of a couple of Elinchrome 600's with softbox and 100cm octobox and another photographer's idea's if he wants.

That's all photo jargon to me mate but sounds good. It would be good to see you. The more ideas the better I say.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry lads got tied up with extra shifts at work I`m up for this still I havent been back to the metrocentre for awhile so havent been able to get a price on the canvas idea, Best idea i think is to get the photos done (prices need posting) then once we have a guesstimate on how many people wants prints I`ll pop through to the metty and get prices on those.

• 1 month later...
Guest Suprastar2009

Hi guys is this still happening?? Id be interested and I have a connection in a print shop who will print 12" X 16" canvasses as 13 pound each, let me knwo whats going on with it and I can let him know :)

Hi guys is this still happening?? Id be interested and I have a connection in a print shop who will print 12" X 16" canvasses as 13 pound each, let me knwo whats going on with it and I can let him know :)

You'd come up from Surrey?

• 2 weeks later...