The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Seems like my luck just does not change :(

ManwithSupra

As some of you know my car has been damaged a couple of times in the local carpark, I came home on sat night to this.... i have only just calmed down so i thought i would post it on here :(:(:(

attachment.php?attachmentid=108430&stc=1&d=1271677942

Needless to say i am once again speechless and livid:banghead: Going around the reccomended garages in my area today getting quotes for the repair, so far they are coming back around £800 :( why is it when you are planning to spend some money on your car you have to repair some damage from some mindless tw** that does not leave his details, there was no CCTV this time, although that would not make any difference as last time the police said it did not meet their critera.

I am so so angry.

damage.JPG

Where do you park your car? Nightmare mate :( On the up side though, sweet rims ;)

It was the one time i decided to park it in front of my house in a carparking bay on the road, i was taking a few people out so could not get them in the supe so i took my ford focus, and thought well it should be ok for a couple of hours... how wrong was i ?

Cheers for the wheel comment :) cheered me up a bit.

well if it makes u feel any better I just went down to the shed where my other car has been sitting for a few months while I gather funds to finish a few things and found out it is now sitting on its axles minus a brand new set of 18" wheels and tyres - needless to say I am p*ssed but the dumb shits left $6k worth of brakes and a brand new $2k engine management computer (the car isnt locked and the computer is sitting on the seat). there are some right b*stards out there that is for sure.

As some of you know my car has been damaged a couple of times in the local carpark, I came home on sat night to this.... i have only just calmed down so i thought i would post it on here :(:(:(

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=108430&stc=1&d=1271677942

Needless to say i am once again speechless and livid:banghead: Going around the reccomended garages in my area today getting quotes for the repair, so far they are coming back around £800 :( why is it when you are planning to spend some money on your car you have to repair some damage from some mindless tw** that does not leave his details, there was no CCTV this time, although that would not make any difference as last time the police said it did not meet their critera.

I am so so angry.

Sorry to see it mate :(, I gave up taking a nice car to any car park years ago Ive been there myself as I am sure most of us have, I got my self a shit box run around 1.4 cheap on tax and fuel and went on multi car insurance some say its expensive, but not as expensive when you have to fork out for repairs plus when you go shopping etc its nice not to give a toss who or how close people are parked to you,when I bought the honda there was about 3-4 pin dents on the doors now no kidding there is sh** loads plus someone backed into the rear bumper, all I can think of that would have been my sup.

Anyways I hope you get it sorted out soon.

• 2 weeks later...