The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2010 - Saturday 15th May 2010 @ Castle Combe Circuit

lui

Just received 400 entry tickets + 135 Camp Corner Club Stand Passes for Japfest 2010 in the post

!!! Today !!!

!!! All must be paid up members to come on our club stand !!!

Will now be PM'ing all club members listed for there addresses to post to or if wanting to collect in person on my Reading Supra Mega Convoy meeting point.

I will be constantly updating post 3 front page of this thread next to each member listed if posted out or collecting at convoy meet.

Will be posting all out over the weekend so all should have them by middle of next week..

Many Thanks Lui

Over the last few years over 120+ supra's have been attending this event still loads of spaces left to fill so DON'T LET THE CLUB STAND DOWN SEE BELOW FOR LINK TO MAIN THREAD & FULL PAYING DETAILS POST 3 FRONT PAGE OF MAIN THREAD !!!

Just add names to list on main thread & be all paid up by 25th April for great supra day out

!!! Japfest 2010 Main thread link click HERE !!!

Edited by lui (see edit history)

!!! OK LATEST UPDATE !!!

As you all know I have reserved great space for our clubstand of 135 spaces !!!

!!! 50 Spaces left to be FILLED !!!

So far there are 81 listed & 33 MEMBERS LISTED UNPAID !!!

This is so far a big let down in members unattending compared to last couple of years.

I have sent mass FINAL PM's to all members unpaid so far few paid up but still waiting for loads to do so dead line date is SUNDAY 25TH APRIL to be all paid up !!!

After that I will have to let the management know to REDUCE OUR GREAT LOCATED CLUB STAND TO FILL THE GAPS for other car groups to fit in I don't want to let this happen !!! :(

So come on all start adding names to list & making payments for a great day out & don't let the club stand down !!!

Add names to list if wanting to come along Stating how many entry tickets required