The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of having a respray in standard silver.

ManwithSupra

Hi all,

I have been thinking about having a respray on my car for a while now but in the standard silver that my car is already in, not intrested in flip paints, candys or anything like that.

Now there are alot of threads on here with regards to cost vs quality etc however i cannot find a list of recommended bodyshops based on quality of work.

Now i am someone that is a bit ott when it comes to detail so if i am going to get a respray done i want to know that others have had descent jobs on their cars now and perhaps ones that have had them a few years ago.

Can anyone suggest a few good bodyshops perhaps in the hampshire area (or surrounding area's)

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Hello, you still after a respray?

Hi all,

I have been thinking about having a respray on my car for a while now but in the standard silver that my car is already in, not intrested in flip paints, candys or anything like that.

Now there are alot of threads on here with regards to cost vs quality etc however i cannot find a list of recommended bodyshops based on quality of work.

Now i am someone that is a bit ott when it comes to detail so if i am going to get a respray done i want to know that others have had descent jobs on their cars now and perhaps ones that have had them a few years ago.

Can anyone suggest a few good bodyshops perhaps in the hampshire area (or surrounding area's)

Cheers

How far do you want to travel, Sevenoaks is about an hour away from Hampshire. Car will prob be in for two weeks maybe, depends on what you want done.

I too would like to know a decent place in Hampshire for paintwork.

I asked a few weeks back and got told Chichester has a good place, but that's in West Sussex, not Hampshire.

How far do you want to travel, Sevenoaks is about an hour away from Hampshire. Car will prob be in for two weeks maybe, depends on what you want done.

You appear to be organising some body work to be done.

You are not an authorised trader.

Please stop this now.

Thanks

Lbm

The Moderation team

Edited by Lbm (see edit history)

Your correct im not an authorised trader, but theres nothing wrong with recommending a paint shop.

You appear to be organising some body work to be done.

You are not an authorised trader.

Please stop this now.

Thanks

Lbm

The Moderation team

Say again?? :tongue:

His names Gary, he's had the company about 10 year.

Had my girlfriends car done there after a crash, the work was good - so I thought why not get my car done.

I said....'Who OWNS the body/paint shop you are recommending!!'....

Nah not my garage, just recommending the garage. Would love to own a paint shop tho, think of what you could do... nice pink Supra any one ;)

If its not your garage then i think its ok to recommend, if its your garage which everyone seems to think it may be, then thats against the forum rules.

I too would like to know a decent place in Hampshire for paintwork.

I asked a few weeks back and got told Chichester has a good place, but that's in West Sussex, not Hampshire.

Hi, where abouts in chichester, as i am looking for the same, thanks