The mkiv Supra Owners Club

G`day

Guest buzz2jz

Guest buzz2jz

Hi all, just thought I`d pop over from the au forums for a look-see.

I purchased a `95 SZ-R back in 2003, athe time it had gold-chrome rims which were a little show-ey so they were replaced with a set of

5-spoke Manarays. Added a CF front lip and Blitz side skirts.

It`s got all the obligatory bolt-ons for an NA and is still a work in progress.(in fact it never ends)I know most of you know what I`m sayin):rolleyes:

I`m on the west coast so if anyone is planning a trip down under drop us a line and I`ll get the cricket gear out and give ya`a few tips:p

Cheers

Darrell.

Guest buzz2jz
Seriously, I wouldn't mind that weather over here :D

Lovely car man.

In all honesty it is great when the weather is mild, say ~24-35*c but when it

starts climbing to 40* and above you start wishin for clouds and rain.

I was inland about 3hrs from perth and it was 40+ for about 4 or 5 days running with 48 in the shade one day. It will kill you!

RE: Sig... Good god man get yourself a Supra. Fast.

Guest buzz2jz

Cheers SS3000(haha sounds like something off Red Dwarf):D

Yea thankfully summer is over for now, although it was 29 today, winter is coming. We had a summer storm that destroed thousands of cars with golf-ball sized hail $800mil in claims and rising.

At auction last week a damaged $400K S-class(New) went for $200K, so bargains to be had.

Mods to date are Extractors, zorst, Elec W/pump, Thermo`s, SAF-cII,

CAI+Pod,

Not sure of BHP but has 208Hp@ the treads. Which I`m quite happy with at the moment.

Mods to come are ported head, ITB`s, high Comp, and a few other bits and peices.

Yea not sure who made the lip but I plan to have it fixed and get a mold made up so if I break it again I can get another quick stix.

Guest buzz2jz

Thanks mate. Non turbos are around the $5000/8000pounds and turbos are $15000/20000pounds.

They fluctuate a bit and it seems it all depends on what the seller deems a fair price till they have a hard time selling and drop the price accordingly.

Def a buyers market. Which is a same in some aspects.

Good luck with the visa`s.