The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meet up in Norfolk - Sunday 13th June

Stan

Starting a new thread to get something organised properly

Looking at meeting on sunday 13th of June

Any ideas for what to do? I've normally done afternoon meets on yarmo seafront, but I'm open to ideas. I don't mind doing a convoy from the Norwich area if people wanna come with other supras or aren't sure where they're going.

So get some ideas down peeps!

Edited by Stan (see edit history)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too early to confirm dates..sounds good though ^,^

Ya.. you got Yarmouth seafront i guess..that could tag to Lowestoft, it's not so far, 15 miles or so, but I don't go there much to know what's to do when you get there or parking etc... Or vice versa and end up in Yarco...

Or you head North Norfolk.. up Sheringham/Cromer way..but again..there's not much once you get there :s lol

Or you head North Norfolk.. up Sheringham/Cromer way..but again..there's not much once you get there :s lol

You've got the Muckleburgh collection, I've done that before on a car meet, but it's not that good for meeting people as you all end up separating looking round!

Ian, you've got to bring the soop up!

• 2 weeks later...

So are we agreeing on the Sunday? If so I'll PM everyone who was interested in the other thread to get them into this one and we can finalise what we're doing

lamboyello - the muckleburgh collection is a big collection of tanks/planes/guns etc from the war, quite cool if you like that sort of thing.

Yeah sunday will be good for me. Ah i see, not really into war stuff but I'm always up for a bit of culture. Sounds like a good day, bloody supe has broken down, think the solenoids gone going to the starter motor. Will have it fixed by then though obv.

I'll be in Yarmouth next bank holiday seeing my folks! Can't see me being able to afford to go there straight after as I'm getting my tt engine in soon! :(

Straight after seeing your folks? The meet is 2 weeks after the bank holiday in may :D

..any turbo cars coming?

Maybe I could persuade one of you to take me for a spin and see what I'm missing... ;)

Should prove interesting..only ever seen a handful of soops on my travels...n you can bet I'm in the van at the time lol

Hoping to make it :D

sorry i got a house in bradwell near the rainbow. But im living opposite the james paget hospital with my parents at the moment. You live round here?

i live in yarmouth but in bradwell quite regular, what colour supe have you got so i can keep an eye out for on my travels.

..any turbo cars coming?

Maybe I could persuade one of you to take me for a spin and see what I'm missing... ;)

I will be, although I'm not boosting fully at the mo so it might not be up to your expectations!! :D

Its a white one, got a top secret front bumper with Volk alloys, now its sunnier it should be out a lot more. What colours yours?

Yeah mine's a twin turbo. Beast to drive..

Anyone going to the jap tuning show at silverstone on the 23rd of this month

Mine is a silver N/A one mate you will probably see it down beccles road bradwell on the driveway if you go past that way.

I will be, although I'm not boosting fully at the mo so it might not be up to your expectations!! :D

Ah.. i never got alerted to your reply! It's all good..not been in a turbo for years..that's not a diesel lol

Its a white one, got a top secret front bumper with Volk alloys..

..you don't have a mate that lives in Hemsby do ya? I remember holding up to a guy having a chat on over a garden wall last summer..that was a white one. I'm out that neck of the woods :)