The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's your favourite thing about your Supra?

Supra Gaz

I have read alot of threads recently about people Having problems with there cars, so I ask you, why do we spend all of our spare (and some not so spare) money on these ridiculously awesome things instead of running around in diesel clios?

For me it's got to be those 5 minutes after you have just a day cleaning and polishing it and standing back to admire what is yours and wondering why everyone doesn't have one instead of a new BMW.

Just trying to share the love

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my car becuase its a supra first of, then ive got me a one of custom kit that i love the look of, making mine different from the rest...while having some common bits on it to...

got to love supras, not only for the stock look, but the different routes for tuning, nice kits, ugly kits, fast supras, not so fast supra, old supra, newer supras, common and rare...i love all those things about them:D

I just love the raw power, its stance & presence also not being a BMW (We have a lot around here).

I do like the interior quite a lot actually, I love the wrapped feel the driver gets, almost cockpit like.

the fighter pilot cockpit is awesome, but i cant believe nobody has said the back of it yet!! What an arse !!

Picking one thing is cruel, hmmmm........

Its not a skyline :search:

the fighter pilot cockpit is awesome, but i cant believe nobody has said the back of it yet!! What an arse !!

Picking one thing is cruel, hmmmm........

Its not a skyline :search:

I was hoping my stance comment included that, but yes she does have a lovely behind. :D

The bit between the front and rear number plates.

You talking about the Ashtray? Gotta love that too :p

Second the cockpit feel to it, the way it roars when on a spirited drive, the thumbs up the little kids give you when you ride past! :D

But the main thing is the overall look and the fact that there aint many about! :)

Little kids and thumbs up? is that your main pleasure in life ;)

The fact it was so ahead of it's time that there is nothing to possibly replace it for reasonable money... oh and the fact it's still mine because nobody wants to buy it.

Keep it Michael. You'll know you'll regret it. :)

I work for a supermarket and we have the "sunday milf", never in your life....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So, probably THE only reason to work for a supermarket, then?! :)

Unless it's Asda, then they're all mingers! ;)

My favourite thing about my Supra is the rush I get every time I see her out of my window at home or in a car park next to other (lesser...) cars - that feeling that it's all mine and something very special.

I love the cockpit; the way every journey, even if it's just to the shops for a paper and some milk, is an event.

I love the sound of the exhaust as she first fires up - deep and gravelly and full of promise.

More than one there (and almost philosophical...), but it's impossible to pick so few!