The mkiv Supra Owners Club

aftermarket headlights for FL- Supra-> from where? drainage from leaky fl-headligh

Guest Tisi

I need help... my 97 headlights are leaky,..

is there any possibility to drain them?

the other idea is, I wanna buy aftermarket headlights... (cause the hl are not any longer in pretty good cond. )

I would prefer headlights with angel eye rings or smd-LED stripe on the bottom side of the headlight like Audi and so on..

PLease gimme some links of aftermarket headlights shops/provider... (also taillight if you know)

You can split them to drain out the water and buff them clean and as for the LED strip i wouldnt I've done it with mine and it was great at first but after a while i started looking at them and just thought why make it look like an Audi when its a Toyota Supra :S if you dont like them stock spray the inside black.

You can only buy Toyota headlights- but remember you need series 2 headlights (the arrangment is different) . you can refurbish them yourself and add angel eyes etc. Just search the forum for headlight refurb- there is a guide somewhere. Hope this helps.

Tail lights its the same but you can have L.E.D. light clusters made (quite a few $$$), you can do stuff like buy 4 sets of taillights and use the clear reverse light lense from all four sets and make up clear tail lights (you will have to use correctly coloured L.E.D.'s etc) or you can buy covers from MVP motorsports that are tinted. Just search the forum and do some reading.