Ricky49

Which colour for respray  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which colour for respray

• BMW Black
    • Quicksilver
    • White
    • A new silver

I was going to say White but it can be hit & miss, even though it is the "in" colour at the moment.

I suggested Black as it is an all rounder even though it is more harder to keep clean.

Do you have a picture of your Supe you can put up? Might help with opinions.

OEM Black or gunmetal:cool:

:yeahthat:

Gunmetal is perfect, the stock Supra colours always look best.

+2

altho since your spending the money on a colour change, i do think a nice blue can look awesome on the supra and make it stand out a little more but then you just can't go wrong with black or gunmetal.

Edited by marcAB10 (see edit history)

Not essentially. Depending where you look mate. I know a guy that does work on all the new cars that come through the port. He's down here in Cork. His work is FLAWLESS, he worked on my missus n/a and anyone that saw that will tell you there was an immaculate finish on it.

Back on topic to op. That Lambo avlon is a lovely colour too , chiefgroover and one or two others have it on their supras if you wanted a look .

I personally think black as it gives the nicest shine. If thats your cup of tea though, but the silvers/gunmetals definately hide the dirt better. That gunmetal JP posted does look dam nice though, much better than silver, which ever car these days seems to be.