The mkiv Supra Owners Club

19" wheels with wide lip!!

rydan88

Hi.

I'm getting desperate for some wheels. It time to pull the supra out of the garage!

I'm looking for 19 inch wheels with a fat lip, at least 3". I prefer 5-spoke but the are some nice multispoke out there!

So please, give me maaaany suggestions!

Don't give me all the very expensive brands like CCW, HRE, RacingHart.

/

Johan

How much did you pay for those? I live in sweden so i need to get them shipped.....

I payed 1950 for just wheels the tyres are 800 all four. The rears are 19"x12" and fronts are 19"x9.5", remember my front wings are do luck 25mm wider, the rears you just need to roll the arches and get coilovers:)

Mmmmm, that silver one's nice :cool:

The GTLM's are a lovely wheel, and not overly expensive. Though I'd be inclined to stay clear if they have a lot of salt on the roads in Sweden. Hence why mine are being changed to these.

http://wheeldude.com/gallery2/d/100062-2/IMG_7351.jpg

What are these wheels...GTLM what? Im pretty interested in them and where to get them at decent price.

I payed 1950 for just wheels the tyres are 800 all four. The rears are 19"x12" and fronts are 19"x9.5", remember my front wings are do luck 25mm wider, the rears you just need to roll the arches and get coilovers:)

What size tyres are you running Jazz? any rubbing on any of the wheels? full lock or over bumps? id like some 12" rear wheels now im going for more power.

What size tyres are you running Jazz? any rubbing on any of the wheels? full lock or over bumps? id like some 12" rear wheels now im going for more power.

All the wheels and tyres on the car don't rub at all even at high speed and over bumps there's no issue, the grips wicked. The rear tyres are 295/30/19 ones a continental sport and the other michelen sport. I would go with the michelen as it looks so much better around the rim. The fronts If I can remember are 245/35/19 continental sport. All I did was get the hks hypermax III coilovers rolled the arches and had the geometry and stance set