The mkiv Supra Owners Club

people with the Garage Whifbitz 2.5" Supra NA exhaust system twin box and single.....

Supra N_A

hey looking at getting one of these exhaust systems and cant decide which one to get i dont want anything to over the top and a head-ake when driving for a long time lol. but in the other hand i want somthing abit louder than the stock system its a wei bit to quiet!

people with this system can you post a video up please? some info about it as well :D

I have the single box with both cats in. It's louder than stock but not to loud. To put it another way it's quieter than I expected but just right for me. The twin box must be pretty quiet which maybe better if your planning to remove the cats.

i had the twin box system. I have both cats removed and nics manifold but was still very quiet.. removed it after 1day and bought a new HKS one. Would not recommend it if you want something thats a bit loud..

personally i would highly recommend the HKS high power, not too loud but a lovely meaty tone.. also its available with a silencer that fits in the end to make it a bit quieter should you require.. depends on your budget though mate, might be able to get 2nd hand HKS or Blitz quite cheap!

I have the single box with both cats in. It's louder than stock but not to loud. To put it another way it's quieter than I expected but just right for me. The twin box must be pretty quiet which maybe better if your planning to remove the cats.

can you put up a video please dude would really help me decide as i am getting one soon :)

i had the twin box system. I have both cats removed and nics manifold but was still very quiet.. removed it after 1day and bought a new HKS one. Would not recommend it if you want something thats a bit loud..

personally i would highly recommend the HKS high power, not too loud but a lovely meaty tone.. also its available with a silencer that fits in the end to make it a bit quieter should you require.. depends on your budget though mate, might be able to get 2nd hand HKS or Blitz quite cheap!

i was thinking the twin box, how loud was it compared to stock?? hmm ive had blitz,japspeed etc but they where to loud for me well that was for my starlet turbo..

i was thinking the twin box, how loud was it compared to stock?? hmm ive had blitz,japspeed etc but they where to loud for me well that was for my starlet turbo..

i previously had the stock pipes with blitz can and it was no louder.

if your set on a whifbitz then deffo go single box rather than twin. Do not make the mistake i did by buying the twin box to play safe (loudness wise) then if too quiet swapping the mid pipe to make it a single box as it will cost you a more than it would to buy a HKS brand new

Edited by fizzle (see edit history)

can you put up a video please dude would really help me decide as i am getting one soon :)

See post 9 :)

I think you might regret buying the twin box.

• 5 weeks later...