The mkiv Supra Owners Club

aberdeen meet on the 2nd of may or?

renegade

why dont we make it the 9th of may? if we have it then, it means that marc can get his car back and join us! :p

are we wanting to do a drive somewhere or just meet up? theres a few new members now that wouldnt mind going out and getting the "supra experince" before they buy one.

its just a though, and not meaning to hijack the thread :D

Guest Junor890

as long as u make it before the 20th of may cause thats the day i go back offshore.

9th sounds good to me, where about have you guys driven before? just around aberdeen or out onto the motorways for a blast?

btw drift i think i have seen you kicking around down just past the lights for cadonas and stuff? dark green colour? dunno if you noticed me, white supra?

Edited by Junor890 (see edit history)

as long as u make it before the 20th of may cause thats the day i go back offshore.

9th sounds good to me, where about have you guys driven before? just around aberdeen or out onto the motorways for a blast?

btw drift i think i have seen you kicking around down just past the lights for cadonas and stuff? dark green colour? dunno if you noticed me, white supra?

Aye I'm often sittin by the railings lol, I'm the only supe that colour in scotland aswell. I think I've gave yi a wave before.

Since we have a few new local members, why don't we meet somewhere through the day for them to have a look around the supe's? Just meet the same lace as before (see my other thread from last meet, for location) what time is good for everyone? 1pm?

Guest Junor890

yeah i noticed but i think i was abit late to respond lol. soundss good to me round at the cadonas car park? 1 pm sounds good gives me enough time to sleep off the hangover i will probably have :)