The mkiv Supra Owners Club

`ello

izzzzythedog

the forums moaning at me for not posting so here we are

love my toyotas , had a bucket load of celicas and presently have 2 , sniffing around at a supra as although you cant beat a gen 5 celica on looks the supra engines just cant be ignored as can the rear wheel drive , well being honest looks is ok but power is where its really at

and so to view the adverts i needed to join and in time i expect to have supra once i can find the right one , coming from a different perspective the prices are all over the shop so i recon it will take a bit of hunting , there`s a car im interested in on ebay but the near 170 thou is a bit off putting as its hard to envisage loads of life left and yet its still at 5 grand , another is at 4500 being a dealer car and better condition being unmolested and therefore boring , milage much better the advert reads poorly and i just can see myself buying it , perhaps i should p/x a celica and that would force my hand ?

anyways nice to meet you guys and girls

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one :p

Welcome to the club :)

well it took 5 posts before someone said it lol

being straight the arse end on supras is world class , this is of course coming from someone whos not a full member or owner so its a trueism rather than a tainted perspective , the side view is all a person could wish for in a car and the fronts wank ( sorry ) , wonder if a set of pop-ups could be lashed/intergrated into the front end ? it would be different thats for sure

yeah the search is on for that ....... car , the one that screams buy me buy me , i neeeeeed to come home with you , im not know for my patience so chances are ill get a n/a as the summers coming and i have a will , no , a need to thrash the shite out of some poor unsuspecting toyota , i had a nice cr lined up , a steal at 1700 quid from an importer from birmingham , registered once they had got round to mot/sorting the paper work , sadly it wasnt to be as there just wasnt the will from them or myself really to get it sorted , shame as it was half decent , and so ive got my lovly gen 5 cabs up for grabs and as good as sold on ebay , a fair few quid in the bank doing sod all and not earning any interest and an eye for a bloody nice car i can fall for

thanks for the replys fellas , makes me feel welcomed , your a credit to the site for sure

Hiya, welcome aboard :) I'm a pop up headlight fan, I think they are sooooooooo cute .... but NOT on a Mkiv :blink: they'd get blown away in the airflow for starters lol... stick around and see some of the amazing front lights on some of the owners cars in here, lets see if we can't change your mind about the front end of Supras :)