The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Active Spoiler Fitted :)

monsween

Well the active spoiler arrived this morning and with f**k all else to do went out to fit it. Marc (MarcAB10 came round to give me a hand too). It looks AWSUM. Well impressed with it.

Can get pic's of mountings if anyone needs to see how its done :)

PS

I wonder if the supra discs will fit the Rocco

Edited by monsween (see edit history)

What intercooler have you got fitted mate? I need to get one before I do my TT conversion but want to keep my active front, so was going to get an uprated SMIC!

as above, i thought u have to remove the active spoiler to fit an intercooler?

I thought u have to remove the active spoiler to fit an intercooler?

I was under the impression that an FMIC was able to be fitted with an active spoiler as long as its locked in the down position so it couldn't move?

Guessing thats what monsween has done? :)

Guest Budz86

i'm fitting my active front at the moment but there is what looks like a vac hose on the motor and i cant see where it connects to?↲

Any ideas?

So......

Fitted 3 bolts in the centre, luckily the Toyota writing lines up on the spoiler and the front lip so you can get it central. Still get someone to double check it however.

The front lip has a lip on the bottom that you can attach it to. Drill through and install with locking nuts. If you don't have the locking nuts use two bolts and tighten them up together, it'll do the job.

So with these installed you get this result

Bit of droopage.

To get the right lines and sitting right i made a brace from the metal that was holding on the spoiler to the jig.

Job done :)