The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White - The "In-Colour" This Year?

Guest Luke Hero

Guest Luke Hero

I've heard a lot of people saying that they think white is the colour this year? Ive seen a lot more white cars around lately, not just supra's mind.

What do you think? What colours do you like other than the one you have? :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think white looks good on the supra and the more modern cars, a couple of people i know have bought white cars (white BMW 335m sport with black wheels and a new white Focus RS with Blue wheels... the colour of the wheels i am not a fan of but hey).

I think it looks good if its kept clean !!, which IMO is very difficult.

I've always loved Honda Civic/Integra Type R's in white and Supra's of course :)

White is the in colour at the moment but i cant understand fiesta's, audi execs and cr*p like that in white, its a sporty colour, so it should be used on sporty cars.

I think Black is still on top :D saying that Dovehouse parade did look good the other day with both our cars parked up outside your curry emporium :)

Guest Luke Hero

Yeah i think it only really works for sporty cars, my dads looking at getting a BMW M6 in white, and i must say, it looks ace with that carbon roof on it :)

Dirt around those wheel arches do make people think you dont look after your car though.

White is definitely the 2nd best colour this year. Black is always the best. The "colour of the year" is just whatever comes closest to black.

White was always one of the best colours, it's back in fashion thanks to the police switching to silver. Silver is now out of fashion for the same reason ;)