The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ridox front bumper genuine?

marc_p

Ok, I'm looking to remove my Ridox front bumper in favour of the stock bumper with the WW lip, the bumper came on the car from Japan and now I'm going to put it up for sale, I need to know how to find out if it's a genuine one or a replica as it will effect the price drastically, I personally think it's genuine as the fit is perfect and the bumper is flawless in it's design, but how do I find out for sure?

Cheers

Marc

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just seen this(never saw your last bump) yes I still have it, it's still on the car but everythings a bit messed up at the moment as I have bought the Aerotop so the Ridox front will be coming off and the stock facelift bumper I have for it will be getting sprayed in January/February time, the same time the Aerotop goes to get put back to it's original RSP colour. So when all this is done I shall let you know fella ;)

Hey, yours has the engine to go with it so it's you that is showing off :p

I'll need a run in that some day! See what it's like!

Saying that, I'll need to meet you first :lol:

that is true, :D

Soon to be shipped to LeeP :D For some tasty Mods. :D

• 2 weeks later...