The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from Germany²

ANKRacing

hey dudes,

my name is andy, i´m 22 and live in the eastern part of germany. i´m also registered at the german supra forums for many years.

i´m not driving a supra at the moment, because i´m doing my job training at the moment (ends this year)...but there are so many nice supras in the uk, so i just want to read a bit through this forums, that´s all :)

hope to have a great time here...:)

hey guys, thank you very much!

supra_sean: there are not as many supras in germany as in the uk and the season starts now, so you will see some supras ;) why and since when are you based in germany?

you can visit the meet of the german mkiv forums at 7 August on Hockenheimring, if you want. atm there will be 42 supras...

:welcome: guten tag

Aint seen another supra in Germany yet but i know they are about :)

yeah mine was about in osnabruck between 2006 - 2008 how did yours do getting throught the tuff test my tester was a right git and was trying to fail it for the size of the exhaust , it was a HKS superdragger at the time

It was, Now its registered in Germnay but still on uk plates, It got new plates when it was bfg'd sorta thing, Hard to explain how they work it all over here cause even i dont know how that bit works lol

I dont have a log book for it its all on the bfg comp, ahhhh its fooked up :blink:

it´s easy if a car is registered in germany and after that it´s going to be modified. in the case it´s modified before the registration in germany it´ll be expensive to register it, because all the modified things need a sort of survey/report (don´t know the right word). for example all wheels in germany have a report of strength when you buy them. in the uk they don´t have that. so if you want to register the car with wheels without this report in germany, the guy from the tüv will say: "sorry dude, can´t register the wheels." then you have 2 opportunites: the tüv checks the strength of them (expensive) or you change the wheels.

that´s what i mean. but keep cool, it depends on the guy from the tüv. there are so many registered uk- or jspec supras in germany, there´s always a way how to manage that ;)