The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got myself another Supra.

Ibrar Jabbar

another widebody 6 speed single aero, i love the idea. 7 inch lip is absolutely mental. Your black supra was stunning ive no doubt this 1 will surpess it in every way. Good luck with it n cant wait for the project thread to start.

another widebody 6 speed single aero, i love the idea. 7 inch lip is absolutely mental. Your black supra was stunning ive no doubt this 1 will surpess it in every way. Good luck with it n cant wait for the project thread to start.

Thanks mate, I'm keeping an eye on your's and look forward to seeing it complete :thumbs:

Good luck with this mate.

watching this thread with keen interest.

As you know, I've always though that feature of repositioning the charcoal canister etc behind the TRD wing mesh to be one of the most innovative and creative mods I've seen. Looked ace!

You have to do the same on this car mate :D

It was a breather catch tank one side and the oil filter on the other if my memory serves me correctly

ProSupra034.jpg

ProSupra035.jpg