The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which Coilovers - Tein

stu306

OK have currently Eibach Pro Kit Springs, but feel it's a bit low and want to be able to switch to 20's for show and 19/18 for other stuff.

Question is Which one... I am quite happy with the current ride,

Thoughts are....

Spring Rate F/R

SuperStreet(M) QST60-BVSS3 560 336

FLEX DST60-6VSS1 784 448

MONO FLEX GST60-F1SS1 784 448

and would pay for the Flex tech but will the higher spring rating, even though it's adjustable, make the ride only for track should I just stick to the SuperStreet? Quite like my back in tact.

Guest MeisterR
OK have currently Eibach Pro Kit Springs, but feel it's a bit low and want to be able to switch to 20's for show and 19/18 for other stuff.

Question is Which one... I am quite happy with the current ride,

Thoughts are....

Spring Rate F/R

SuperStreet(M) QST60-BVSS3 560 336

FLEX DST60-6VSS1 784 448

MONO FLEX GST60-F1SS1 784 448

and would pay for the Flex tech but will the higher spring rating, even though it's adjustable, make the ride only for track should I just stick to the SuperStreet? Quite like my back in tact.

Right, you feel the Eibach is a bit "low" and you want the car higher up?

To be honest, Eibach Pro-Kit is only 35mm down... That isn't alot.

I wouldn't pay money for Tein SuperStreet as that is just plan old twin tube dampers, so I don't feel it is worth the money they command.

However, since performance don't really seems to be the priority here, maybe you can "push" your Eibach Pro-Kit up a by on the damper to give you the extra height you want.

The Pro-Kit are design with a very good progressive spring rate, so if you are happy with the ride I don't see a reason to change that.

I would rather save the money and get something else you want.