The mkiv Supra Owners Club

members stickers??

Supra N_A

Did you all fill out the particulars at the bottom of your user C.P. in order to receive the welcome pack?

Its not sent automatically as soon as you pay your membership.

I missed that small fact and it was a just approaching a year before I received my membership pack, meaning my membership card had actually expired before I even got it. Nobody's fault but my own of course.

So if you are coming up close on a year being a member I'd say hold off on applying for a pack, if you haven't already applied for one, until you renew your membership so as to have your membership card in date for as long as possible.

The new system worked great, and Charlotte did a brilliant job of clearing the backlog of membership pack requests, but unfortunately many of you know that we have been waiting for more supplies to arrive so we could continue sending out the membership packs. This has resulted in another backlog of membership pack requests again. Worse still, our order has gone missing in the post and we are now having to wait weeks, possibly longer, for a second order to be sent to us.

For the time being we have no ETA on when we will be able to start sending out membership packs again. When this situation changes I will post again, and in the mean time I'd ask that you please do not contact the moderators about membership packs because there is nothing they can do to speed the process.

Posted yesterday.