The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop request

Marty

I'm thinking about changing the colour of my wheels, to maybe black, or a steel grey, but would love to see what they would look like before i take the plunge.

can anyone quickly do a quick photoshop for me? I can't manage it with Ms paint ;)

Any help, or thoughts would be much appreciated :thumbs:

supra1.JPG

;)

Thanks mate, much better effort than my attempt :) not sure if i'm struck on them though, decisons decisions

Cheers buddy, i think the darker one looks the best, especially with the silver lip

looks nice with the colour of your wleels you have on it,every tom dick and harry will have black wheels soon.

Yeah i know, they do look pretty good, but need a bit of a refurb, so was weighing up my options, black is getting pretty common i agree

DO NOT TOUCH THEM!!!!!! I have black wheels (bought the car with them on) and hate them, thinking i should put in a photo shop request lol

Black on red is always a good combination i find, but i am quite liking the gold too, they are in need of a slight refubishment anyway so just keeping my options open really :)

what about white :)

I can't envisage white, not sure it'd suit ? ;)