The mkiv Supra Owners Club

An Afternoon well spent

Lee_e

Just some pictures of the sup now its been washed,T-cutted and polished :)

Took me pretty much from 10 am till now and i havent even done The alloys yet :(

Unfortunately I got too carried away and forgot to take Before and After pics.... sorry bout that, but i think it has turned out pretty well considering thats my first time T-cutting a whole car :D

Opinions are wanted but aslong as there nice :)

IMG_4944 webstie.jpg

IMG_4946website.jpg

IMG_4948website.jpg

white supes are the best mate looking good

:iagree: Just been cleaning and polishing the engine bay in mine, looks pretty good now. Polish on the paint, and Back to Black on the air intake stuff. Got the battery side to do another time :)

Yer the front bumper situation.... didnt like it at all with the added splitter thingy bolted on the bottom so took that off , then i thought it could use a respray so i asked the bodyshop dudes to cut out the slate going through the middle as i thought it would look better and IMO it does.

oh and i desperately want a do-luck front end but gathering money together and finding one thats already been fitted to a sup is hard work :(

Need some coilovers as i think the front sits way to high up... the list goes on and on ......